Welcome to My Blog
Best tak industrial training ?
Monday 9 June 2014 • 19:42 • 0 comments

Hello everyone. How are you? I'm a bit busy for this month until September.
I'm currently doing an industrial training in a company named Utem
( Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka ) where
my parents work here too. :D

It is a bit sad because I have to leave my friends for a while. They continue study while
I'm busy preparing myself in this company to gain as many experience
as I can. I'm at the 2nd week while I'm writing.

Not many things I can story. As you all know, in the early beginning of work,
we wouldn't make much friend yet. Plus, it's hard for me to find a friend that
is the same age with me, and if I do find they work at a different department.

While I'm busy working out with my task, they can gossiping which I found
it was an interesting topics to talk. Lol. Unfortunately, I can't join them since
I'm still new in this department. I just listen and smile. :)

I love to work but if without friend, god I feel like my life is lifeless. Why?
Because, after go back home I just take a shower and eat. And then,
I straight away sleep to prepare myself for the next day.

I really miss the moment when I used to laugh and enjoy my time with my
friends. We study, eat, talk, sleep (sometimes) together. Now I understand
why my parents say that the most happy moment in this life is when you
are still studying.

That time, you just have to worry about assignment and exam. You still
have friend who are willing to help you sometimes when you are in
trouble. But it is not the same when you are working.

Everything you have to do it by your own. :'(

Disclaimer
Welcome Here


Hi! Welcome to My Magical Blue World. Please Follow and Enjoy Here! Thanks

Profile
Stuff

Tagboard
Chit-Chat Here


Archieve
Related Post



Best View by Google Chrome

Credits
Awesome Editor



Template : Azzahra
Coding : N. Afiqah
Edited : Lynn Swift